I recently journeyed to Manchester for a fabulous day with Andrew Wood Photography in Manchester. I had brought a selection of outfits with me, and naturally they were all rather ‘pin up’ inspired, and so the lovely Rebecca gave me beautiful curls, fabulous eye liner and a subtle red lips. I then showed the wonderful Kayleigh and Tessa my outfit choices and we talked through which ones each of them would shoot, and I got myself ready!
Some of the looks created were ones I wanted to do, but mostly the ladies directed me and made me feel very at ease and comfortable. I didn’t do anything I didn’t want to do or couldn’t do and I thoroughly enjoyed my day! I chose the level of editing I wanted for my images, and I received each image back with three different effects on them – as you will be able to see below. Here are some of the photos from my day:
Bra: Masquerade Rhea by Panache
Corset: Morticia by what Katie Did
Coat: Dietrich by Collectif Clothing
Dress: Claudette by collectif Clothing (soon to be restocked)
Suspender belt: The Big Tights Company
Shoes: Old M&S
Suspenders: Cut up tights
Now – it’s your turn to have a go in front of the camera!
Win a confidence boosting boudoir photo shoot with Boudoir by Andrew Wood Photography!
“Whether you are fuller figured and flirtatious or pretty and petite, we will make you look and feel fabulous about your figure.” – Andrew Wood Photography
* First prize includes makeup and hairstyling and a photo shoot with an award winning boudoir photographer in which you can bring three outfits to pose in – they will help you along with props and posing ideas. You will be able choose your favourite five A4 framed photos and digitally retouched copies on a DVD. There is the option to purchase more images should you want to.
* We are also offering three runners up the photo shoot, makeup and hairstyling and two A4 framed prints.
All you have to do is tell us why you are in need of a confidence boost, or nominate a friend and tell us why you think they would benefit from this prize.
· Maybe you have overcome acne or recently lost weight
· Maybe you know someone who has recently gone through a breakup and needs cheering up
· Maybe your partner or friend has just had a baby and you want to show them they are still sexy
· Or you could have a friend who has been having a really bad year?
Entries must be emailed to email@example.com with the subject ‘Andrew Wood Competition’. Please include your full name and phone number in the email.
Competition closes at midnight GMT on Saturday the 21st of December 2013. The winners will be contacted by Monday the 23rd of December 2013.
*Andrew Wood Photography will require a refundable deposit from the winners to secure the booking.
*Andrew Wood Photography will not be covering any travel expenses.
*The winner and runners up will be selected by a panel of three judges – Georgina from FFFB and two of the Andrew Wood Photography photographers.