Topping It All Off

20 Dec

Recently I have been wearing my 44BB/BBB BiuBiu tops a lot – they are so versatile!

I have worn them out partying, to smarter events, casually…they are literally amazing!

The empire line cuts in under my boobs therefore making the most of my shape, and then flows nicely over my tummy.

They are quite low cut but to me they flatter my boobs and give me a great shape – what are you waiting for, go grab one in every colour like I have!

13 Responses to “Topping It All Off”

1. denocte December 20, 2011 at 12.53 #

I love the purple/violet one on you!
    So gorgeous!

Btw, have you seen the maximila Jersey Dress? A friend tried it on for me and I found it really amazing. The neckline is similar to the biubiu tops and it’s also available in different bust sizes.

I’m always a bit jealous that I can’t wear the biubiu tops. I love the colours and the fabric!

xoxo

• Clarisse December 20, 2011 at 12.53 #

Maximila. I did hear about that company. Some bloggers found that it sold exact copies (or should it be “almost exact copies” because brand names and sometimes colours were different?) of clothes designed by three bust-friendly companies, which were – if I remember correctly – Pepperberry, Carissa Rose and BiuBiu. There is a saying that “imitation is the sincerest form of flattery” but I am not sure if this applies to clothes design or to business

• denocte December 20, 2011 at 12.53 #

I know for sure that they do sell original BiuBiu clothing, they just renamed the shirts in their shop.
        As for Pepperberry: I never tried Pepperberry clothing, but I don’t really see the similarity, to be honest.
        Carissa Rose is new to me, I’ll have a look ;)

• denocte December 20, 2011 at 12.53 #

well: your point with carissa rose. The similarities can’t be denied.

• kinga December 20, 2011 at 12.53 #

Actually, Maximila ordered an entire collection of BiuBiu claiming that they will be reselling BiuBiu. After 6 months they started making identical clothes, including some design details which I will not be mentioning here but which are easily measured. Legal proceedings have been initiated. It took me a couple of years to create and improve my design and it is all protected by a patent.

• denocte December 20, 2011 at 12.53 #

Ok, I didn’t know that. I’m sorry.

2. tongueincheck December 20, 2011 at 12.53 #

I love the second and third outfit. By the way, what is the jacket you are wearing on the second pic? It looks great!

3. Melissa December 20, 2011 at 12.53 #

The tops are awesome (of course baby) but your boots in the second picture :D :D:D:D

4. Rita December 30, 2011 at 12.53 #

You look gorgeous in all of them, love your style :) What cardi are you wearing on the third pic? The colour is awesome and love the pattern too, it reminds me of the Iron Fist jungle fever cardis. :)
    Thanks xx

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Bella Bella! « fullerfigurefullerbust - April 15, 2012

[...] I do struggle to wear skirts as I have such a huge dress collection and I tend to favour them, but I may start to wear them a little more now, especially as I know a great place that does amazing bust friendly tops… [...]

2. Something For Everyone « fullerfigurefullerbust - May 14, 2012

[...] fell in love with this dress, went onto find the perfect work shirts and versatile tops. I have always been impressed by the quick shipping, great communication and helpful service [...]

3. A Review Of BiuBiu Long Sleeved Tops « fullerfigurefullerbust - November 9, 2012

[...] much as I love pretty dresses there are some occasions that call for separates. And as seen in this post I am a massive fan of BiuBiu tops as I like their simple style, bold colours and versatility [...]