Quite a cryptic title I know, but it will all soon make sense!

So recently I had a massive clear out of all my unworn clothes to put on eBay. I came across some of my Scene Dead dresses. Due to the fact that they are halterneck I never really got much wear out of them. I decided that the Cherry Print dress was probably not going to be worn much again, but I couldn’t bear to part with my Polka Dot number. Having seen a friend adjust her dress into a strappy dress I decided to give it a go….and it worked! My stitching is not the neatest but I feel like it was a success. It is rather high at the front, however, any lower and the side of my bra was shown. I also removed the netting from the bottom of the dress – it is now perfect! Below shows me in the Cherry Print version wearing it as a halterneck, the back of my altered dress and how it now looks. It does sit over my bra, excuse my photo faux pas.

Gok Wan would be proud of me

7 Comments

Leave a Reply